Saturday 2 August 2008

The new apartment comes with KITTEH!!!


Well Friday was the big day, I was able to check out my apartment for the first time. Had to wait for a little while for the estate agent to show up but I was being kept company by (what it seems) the downstairs neighbors cats. Very friendly and cute kitties ^^

Anyway the apartment itself looked absolutely gorgeous, and the pictures I have seen of it (see photostream on your left) didn't do it justice. Much more spacious and 'gezellig'.
So the 15th I'm going to move over my stuff to the UK and see what I can squeeze into my new place. Looking forward to the housewarming and the remaining summer days in my new place. 
Oh, and the cat in front of the stairs is not dead :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woooow... appartement looks very nice indeed... including the kitties...
Greetings from the belgian Talleke ;-)