Tuesday 21 October 2008

My first Flash™

It has been a while since I last used Flash... more then 2 years I haven't touched the program but one day I came into the office and there was the request to do a Flash animation. Ever seen somebody run and hide under a table? Well that was pretty much what I wanted to do, slightly stressed I got the brief and off I went. After long nights and stupid mistakes I finally managed to come up with this (look at pretty picture)

Not the whole side but the main animation in the big box on the left side. Now I know there are a lot of people out there who can actionscript this blindfolded and timeline animators who just fell off their chair laughing, but I don't care *sticks out tongue* The actual moving animation can be found at www.pepsi.co.uk



No comments: